Sunday, August 23, 2009

Selamat Berbuka Puasa marble cheese brownies

This is an example of a good future daughter-in-law. I hope you don' mind me saying this Alisya, so thoughful that she decided to give this chocolatey, cheesy and yummilicious marble cheese brownies to her future MIL, insyaAllah for their break fasting yesterday.



I was only too happy to oblige to such a request. Sometimes all these gift giving, be it in the forms of food, jewelleries, flowers , all these material items may not matter most or none at all to them, especially our parents or any parents or parents in laws for that matter, it's the thought that counts. Even if you go and see them empty handed, they wouldn't mind. It's you, your physical being, your appearance at their door step, your being there with them is the most treasured, the most valued, the most appreciated .




I guess I'm feeling blue, as blue or rather as grey as the weather, it's raining outside and I'm wondering what my abah and Umi are doing at this very moment. I may be a mum to my three kids but I am still their daughter, who sometimes yearn for their love, pause.... I'm making a call to 09-7126xxx at this very moment. tiba2 rasa syahdu, rasa sayu, suddenly my eyes welled with tears, tears of missing them.....




just spoken with Umi, she's fine, selsema sikit, Abah, as usual, sakit2 kepala. Umi said abah nak makan siput, so, she's making masak lemak kuning siput sedut tu......mmmm mesti sedapnyer, ...miss her cooking, umi pandai masak, unfortunately me,not too good in that department, still learning how to cook masak asam pedas, etc.....




I guess, having spoken to my Umi has lifted my spirit up a bit. And what Alisya told me the other day when she came to collect this marble cheese brownies sure lifted up my spirit even higher , in fact it soared up to cloud 9.




The day they ordered marble cheese brownies for their dad's birthday, you know the golf theme with big golf ball in the centre, her mum also ordered two set of cuppies for their neighbour. Alisya's sister did tell me that the neighbour was very happy to get the cuppies that she jumped wth joy. can't really imagine how she "lompat2". then Alisya told me the same thing. She must be very happy and excited to see my cuppies ( I hope),happy that her friend is thotful enough to give her those as gift like mother like daughter, very generous and thotful). She told me that even the bride liked it too. those words sound like music to my ear, so sweet, so melodious, that for a moment then, nothing else matters, just me and my cakes and cupcakes and the appreciative people ..that is the satisfaction that I seek, the"feel good" feeling, just like NTV7 feel good channel.
enaf ramblings, I've got one choc moist cake to decorate, and dinner for berbuka to prepare.
ciao. thanx Alisya for this order for supporting me. Hopefully future MIL likes it oo as much as your dad and your family like this marble cheese brownies.Thnax again, dear.Selamat Berbuka!







No comments:

Post a Comment